The ginga Pack RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ginga Pack RP

The Strength of the Wolf is the Pack. The Strength of the Pack is the Wolf.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
RP Time
Latest topics
» Plot:
Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:36 am by doom overlord spriggs

» Night's Sheet
Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm by Night

» Ginga Arcs ***SPOILERS***
Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:30 pm by Blood Fang

» Smack it, burn it, keep it, throw it,leave it, eat it.
Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 pm by Jerome San (Admin)

» Blood Fang
Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:42 pm by Jerome San (Admin)

» Announcements! Always check!
Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:39 pm by Jerome San (Admin)

» Great-Platton
Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 am by Fell

» Throw something on the user below you!
Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 am by Fell

» Freita's History
Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:30 am by Freita San

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Announcements! Always check!

Go down 
+4
Fell
Will Fang
Freita San
Jerome San (Admin)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:14 pm

sorry I haven't been on lately but i will try to get our pack back on wolfquest.org and also, welcome Spriggs!

Edit: Our page is put back on http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=46479
Back to top Go down
http://warriorofthemountain.forumotion.com/
Fell
Beta Male
Fell

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:59 am

Ok, cool!
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 am

some of the stuff on the first post there is missing but i will make sure to add it on again.

Edit: I have added a Gallery to the website so if you want to, you can show pictures of you or anything(RP) in it!
Back to top Go down
Fell
Beta Male
Fell

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:21 am

Ok, people, you know the record for how many people were online at a time on WQ. Our record is 1001. Let's try to beat that record! Go on WQ forums (www.wolfquest.org/bb/index.php) on Febuary 4, 2011 at 6:00 PM- 7:00 PM (Central time [Chicago, Illionsis]).

It's
7:00 PM- 8:00 PM eastern time
5:00 PM- 6:00 PM mountain
4:00 PM- 5:00 PM pacific
3:00 PM- 4:00 PM Alaskan
2:00 PM- 3:00 PM Hawaiian
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:58 pm

i have added the non-ginga forum and forum games forum today. In it is your art, forum games, fan fictions and stories, and just talking.
Back to top Go down
Fell
Beta Male
Fell

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:29 am

Yes! I need to post some of my art.
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Ok, because of inactiveness on wolfquest I have put the motto contest on here:
The two finalists:
Fell- You can take the wolf out of the wild but you can't take the wild out of the wolf!
Howling Moon- The strength of the wolf is the pack. The Strength of the pack is the wolf.

Check out there motto's and pick which you would like to see win!

New Announcement about this motto contest! It is almost over! So far the two finalists are tied 2 votes each so remember to vote here and post on our page on wolfquest!
Back to top Go down
John-Sama
Subordinate
John-Sama

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Both of them are very good! Can't wait to see which one wins!
Back to top Go down
Fell
Beta Male
Fell

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:27 am

Good luck, Howling!

The pack is growing...
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Ok, the Pack motto contest has ended today adn the winner is:

Howling Moon!

Good job to all the contestants and thanks for the great ideas!
Back to top Go down
Jean
Gaurdian
Jean

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Congratz Howling Moon!
Back to top Go down
Hige
Hunter
Hige

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Wow I loved the mottos! Good job everyone and congratulations howling Moon! I can't wait for the next contest!
Back to top Go down
Jerome San (Admin)
Admin
Jerome San (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Today is the first day of the What Should Our Pack Song Be? contest! Good Luck everyone!
-EDIT- I have finally found out how to add special ranks that appear under your name and have added them to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements! Always check!   Announcements! Always check! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements! Always check!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ginga Pack RP :: Announcements :: All Announcements-
Jump to: